Visa-Free Tour of St Petersburg with Boat Trip & Free Time
Choose this easy tour, if you are not a museum fan and just like to ride around St Petersburg on your own and feel its atmosphere. Your experienced and friendly guide will make this city break memorable and interesting wherever you decide to go. Take a sighseeing canal cruise to enjoy the views of the Northern Venice. You will also have a walking tour on Nevsky Prospect and the historic city center when you will have an opportunity to do some shopping and taste local food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visa-free arrangements (please, provide the passport data at booking)
- Professional & friendly guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Boat cruise admission fee
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Meet the guide at the cruise port terminal.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: University Embankment, Universitetskaya Emb., St. Petersburg 199034 Russia
Learn the history of the city driving along its main streets and attractions. On your way, you are going to see the bridges along the Neva River, the Spit of Basil Island with Rostral Columns, and drive along the embankments of the rivers and canals. Nevsky Prospect, Square of Arts, St Peter and Paul Fortress, The Smolny Cathedral are only a few of the places you are going to see.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
After the sightseeing city tour, you will have a boat ride on the rivers and canals of St Petersburg to complete your impression of this marvelous city. Get on board and see the famous bridges from below, compare their balustrades and admire the gold of church cupolas drifting by as well as many architectural landmarks that line the banks of the Neva River and the canals of Saint Petersburg. This private tour will give you a perfect introduction to the Venice of the North - the city of big rivers and numerous canals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
This program includes approximately 1,5-2 hour of free time you can spend as you wish. Your experienced guide will recommend you a great local restaurant to enjoy traditional or popular food, places for shopping or just nice parks to walk and enjoy some ice cream during a nice summer day. This tour is perfect for those who travel with kids as well. If the boat trip is canceled due to the weather conditions, we will visit the Church on the Spilled Blood instead.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Return back to the port terminal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.Ports
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Facade
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5) and expiration date (6). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to the port regulations, any booking made less than 5 days before the cruise arrival will not be treated
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.