Visit 2 Wineries with The Wine Experience
The Wine Experience pioneered Wine Tours in Uruguay back in 2011 and is very proud to be Number 1 on Trip Advisor for 10 years running. We always keep in mind that you will be travelling from afar to experience something special. Together with a small team of local guides, our goal is to make it as personable as possible (like hanging out with a new friend). We see ourselves as ambassadors of this beautiful country and see it as a privilege to show you the best of what's around. You came to the right place. We can't wait to meet you and share this experience :)
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Visit to 2 Wineries
- Tour of the vineyards, wineries and cellar
- Plates of local empanadas and cheeses
- Up to 10 wine tastings
- Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off
- 5:30 hour tour
- Number 1 on Trip Advisor for 10 years running
What's excluded :
- The Wine Experience pioneered Uruguay Wine Tours, so we love creating unique experiences off the beaten track. Escape Montevideo for the day visiting 2 family wineries for wine tasting and plenty of laughs in the Canelones countryside. Uruguay is one of the smallest producers of wine in South America and well-known for Tannat, which is the flagship grape of Uruguay. Our goal is to focus on 2 completely different wineries, so you have an idea of how things run at a small versus a bigger winery. At each winery you will be greeted by the owner or winemaker, who will be your guide at the winery. Our goal is to offer you a personal and educational experience, which is perfect for beginners or more experienced wine lovers. You will get to see the winery, cellar and vineyards. Both wineries offer a very complete tasting, where you will taste a variety of wines. You will notice the difference in wine style and culture between the 2 wineries and get to taste homemade empanadas and cheeses. It's perfect for honeymooners, couples, families or wine lovers who want to learn about Uruguay and it's wines!
• The Wine Experience, Avenida Ejido, Montevideo 11200 Uruguay
• Empanadas - This is like a mini pie.
• Plates of Cheeses & Cured Hams
Departure Point :Montevideo, Montevideo, Montevideo Department
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that cruisers choose 1 winery tour with lunch, due to ship timings
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We avoid large crowds!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.