Visit 6 Cultural Towns Around Antigua Guatemala & A Macadamia Farm in 1 Day!
Probably Antigua Guatemala is one of the places you want to go on your visit to Guatemala, and there is no doubt why ... it is a colonial city of more than 400 years, perfectly preserved, full of color, history, and visual attractions in every corner. . But this time we want to take you on a different tour. We want you to know the towns around Antigua. These towns are also called cultural towns. We will take you to know 6 of them, you will learn about the crafts that identify them and all the history behind them.
You will also visit a very famous macadamia farm in the area. Learn about this nut and its importance for the skin and all the nutrients it provides in meals. At the end of your visit to the macadamia farm, you will receive a pleasant facial massage with oil obtained directly from this wonderful nut.
We have no doubt that this tour is something different and that you are going to love the great variety of history and culture that you will learn!
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Certified Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to the Macadamia Farm
- Facial Massage with Macadamia Oil
- Bottled water
- Biosecurity Personal Kit
- Entry/Admission - Valhalla Macadamia Farm
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanctuary of San Felipe de Jesus, Antigua Guatemala
A famous town known for its colorful Neo Gothic Church, the wooden Cross full of traditions & culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jocotenango Antigua Guatemala, Col. Los Llanos, Jocotenango, Guatemala
This is a little town famous by its Colonial Square with a very picturesque Church.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: San Antonio Aguas Calientes Central Park, Guatemala
Fall in love with their Famous traditional weaving techniques, The Down Town, The Church, and the Handicraft’s Market. This town is full of indigenous people wearing their traditional clothing. You`ll love to hear about the heritage and meaning behind their clothing and accessories.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Valhalla Macadamia Farm, Guatemala
The macadamia nut has many nutritional properties that are appreciated. This farm grows and harvests macadamia nuts, it is used to eat and to develop natural products such as oils to improve skin health. You`ll love spending time outdoors and between the natural paths. Then, you can relax by receiving a facial massage with macadamia oil so that you can appreciate all its benefits on your own. You can buy a snack in the restaurant and take incredible photos. The farm has been opened since 1989.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of Ciudad Vieja, Centro Civico, Ciudad Vieja 03012 Guatemala
You won't want to miss Ciudad Vieja, is a picturesque town built around 1534 that holds centuries of Spaniard Stories where the Water volcano buried the city with an eruption. Due to that collapse, Antigua Guatemala was built.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: San Pedro Las Huertas, Guatemala
Afterward, you'll get to know the Mayan Communal Laundry Basins at San Pedro Las Huerta's Town. Well known for its Little Jade Craftsman.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: San Juan del Obispo, San Juan del Obispo, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
You'll visit the Bishop’s Palace at San Juan del Obispo Town.
It gives us great views of Antigua Guatemala’s Valley. This town is famous for its Medlar base products and their Chocolate Museum.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers at any hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our vehicles are being sanitized and cleaned on a daily basis. Please feel safe with our staff, we are taking all the appropriate measurements for your and our safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.