Visit a Culatello Ham Producer with Traditional Lunch
Visit an artisan culatello producer in Emilia-Romagna, and learn how the king of the cured meat is produced. You’ll learn about the origins of the Italian ham, the curing that is done by hand, and the aging process that gives the meat its robust flavor. Finish with a lunch of local delicacies, wine, and culatello, of course. Transport from Parma is not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parma, Parma, Province of Parma, Emilia-Romagna
Visit a Culatello ham producer and learn all about Italian typical products.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.