Visit A Real Medieval Castle
Let's meet the fabulous castle of Bevilacqua offering you the opportunity to learn about the 700 years that you have seen the birth, war and peace of this territory.
You will know the legends, the mystery and the secrets that surround this fabulous Castle through the torture room, the largest hanging garden in Europe.
We will admire many frescoes and paintings and the collection of ceramics.
Ability to book Escape Room or wine tastings inside the Castle.
Available every day, flexible schedule.
per adult from
What's included :
- Photos and Videos
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - City of Montagnana
What's excluded :
- The Castle of Bevilacqua was built in 1336 by Guglielmo Bevilacqua and was completed by his son Francesco on behalf of the Signoria Scaligera. It was conceived as a fortress to defend itself from the neighboring Lordships, the Carraresi and the Estensi. The Bevilacqua family draws its origins from the town of Ala in the province of Trento.
Departure Point :Piazza Trieste, 35044 Montagnana PD, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.