Visit and tasting at the FL domain
The vineyard of Domaine FL (Fournier-Longchamps) extends over nearly 34 hectares, on both sides of the Loire, on a terroir that has welcomed vines since the 12th century. Terroir over which Chenin Blanc, an historic grape variety in Anjou, is king! Its complexity and great aptitude for aging have always given it a special status.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Visit and tasting of our wines in an ideal setting with a panorama of the Loire Valley.
You can visit the cellar and the cellar with Marine, your guide.
Departure Point :Domaine FL, Route de Beaulieu, 49190 Rochefort-sur-Loire, France
Departure Time :2/21/2020 - 10/29/2021
Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.