Visit Antwerp by Bike
The ‘Antwerp by Bike’ tours show you all the highlights and landmarks of Antwerp, like the cathedral, the Central Station and the MAS museum. Together we explore the main hotspots of the city, as well as some hidden gems.
Antwerp by Bike is the leading bike tour organisation in Antwerp: with over 5 years of experience, our guides are well-known for their in-depth knowledge of the city and their great story-telling skills.
Hop on one of our high quality bicycles and discover Antwerp with us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Antwerpen-Centraal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antwerpen-Centraal, Koningin Astridplein 27, Antwerp 2018 Belgium
We will have a look at one of the most stunning train stations in the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Cathedral of Our Lady, Groenplaats 21, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
We will have a look (only from the outside) and learn about the history of this beautiful building.
Pass By: Antwerp by Bike, Steenplein, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
We will have a look at the oldest building in Antwerp.
Pass By: MAS - Museum aan de Stroom, Hanzestedenplaats 1, Antwerp 2000 Belgium
Our guide will talk about this new architectural highlight and the learn you more about the history of the neighborhood.
Departure Point :Antwerp by Bike, Steenplein 7, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our bike tours take place outdoors and we respect the necessary physical distance. We are also taking additional precautions to reduce the risk of coronavirus infection.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.