Visit Authentic Berber Villages & 4valleys of Magestic Atlas Mountain day trip
Forget car rental and immerse yourself fully in Morocco’s Atlas scenery and valleys on this full-day tour from Marrakech. Traveling by air-conditioned vehicle, see and learn more than you could independently in a day, with a guide to spotlight and explain the must-sees. Explore four valleys, visit Berber villages, hike to waterfalls, ride a camel, savor a wood-fire lunch, and more, all without having to plan or route-find.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or Riad Pick-up and Drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel ride.
- Lunch: Moroccan Salad, Tagine, Couscous, dessert of the season
- A local mountain guide.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional)
Meet a driver at your hotel in Marrakech and then travel into the Atlas Mountains via Moulay Brahim Gorges, where you’ll pause by a riverside trailhead for a scenic camel ride.
Next, continue into the beautiful Imlil Valley, stopping in a Berber village for a traditional welcome: a glass of mint tea. From there, ride a mule 1.9 miles (3 kilometers) to the highest village in the Imlil Valley, with spectacular views along the way.
To get to the Berber village of Ait Souka, you’ll hike for roughly two hours, passing a series of small communities and stopping for lunch in a Berber home that overlooks terraced fields. After visiting the Azroul waterfalls, head back to the vehicle for the return trip to Marrakech, where this tour concludes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
hotel/Riad pick-up and drop-off
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Keeping you safe during COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.