Visit Butrinti Lake by boat and Mussels House
Every year in the summer, The Turkish Napoleon, visited Lake Butrint to meet the Queen of the lake and enjoy the beauties that this area offers.
The mussel is the "Queen" for us. It gave health and welfare to Ali Pasha. These are some short stories to show how important the mussel was and is still today.
During the trip we will see how the mussels are cultivated, we will learn more about the details of their growth, and after that we will get some fresh mussels, navigate to an area in a quiet beach and a lot of fantastic views of the whole area.
The crude mussel cooked with olive oil, lemon and parsley in the accompany of a glass of house white wine would be the perfect combination!
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat Tour
What's excluded :
- Usually we begin our tour with a traditional boat trip, an old boat used by farmers and with a native guidance, which will lead across the lake, and enrich our travel stories and the numerous legends of the area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.