Visit houses of the Americans and Daiquiri
It is an itinerary that mixes culture and history with a gastronomic ending. We will learn how to make a good Daiquirí thanks to a master cocktail shaker, who will explain all the details of its preparation and we will accompany it with cheeses and sausages.
It is a different look from the history of Sitges.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - After the itinerary through the modernist houses, we will take a Daiquirí and accompany it with cheeses and sausages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hotel Noucentista, C/ Isla de Cuba, 21, 08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Isla de Cuba street is where we can see the most emblematic and beautiful modernist houses in Sitges. The name of the street refers to the many houses of the so-called Americans who returned from Cuba at the end of the s. XIX
Pass By: Plaça Cap de la Vila, 08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
We will see another of the most beautiful houses in Sitges with the typical modernist "trencadis", house Bartomeu Carbonell.
It is the meeting point of the town, the place where many of the Sitges festivities are celebrated, and it is also the point where all the commercial streets of Sitges converge.
Departure Point :Estació Renfe, 08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Monument al Greco, Passeig de la Ribera, s/n, 08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.