Visit - immersion in the heart of the bee world!
The "immersion visit to the heart of the bee world" is a unique journey, at the heart of an active organic honey farm. The 5 senses are called upon.
We are organic and professional beekeepers. Our profession allows us to testify to our daily experience with bees.
We have a positive vision of our profession ... in connection with the farmers whose activity (like ours) is engaged, respectful of the living.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- The tasting of our 8 to 10 organic and local honeys
What's excluded :
On a unique, lively and interactive visit route in our organic honey farm, come and share our profession-passion! Meet our bees LIVE: safe opening of the hive, simultaneous macro video, glass hives, smell the air in the hives ... Identify the types of bees, their harvests, sometimes a birth! Will you see their mode of communication? Then test the outfit, mount a beehive or uncap a frame of honey! Yum !
Come and live an experience in symbiosis with our bees, thanks to your 5 senses. You will discover the biodiversity of the landscapes of southern Aveyron from the perspective of organic honeys ... We passionately testify to our daily relationship with bees, and with agriculture respectful of the living. Supporters of a positive outlook, we invite you to make up your own mind! The visit ends with an introductory tasting session, from our 8 to 10 organic and local honeys.
• Saint-Affrique, Saint-Affrique, Aveyron, Occitanie
Departure Point :L'Arc en Miel, Mas de Rouby, 12400 Saint-Affrique, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- People who are blind or visually impaired benefit from a booklet in relief and in contrasting colors.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.