Visit of a Champagne House in Épernay
Come and discover our estate with its cellar of 1000 barrels, more than a century old and its cellars from the end of the 19th century.
Come soak up the soul of the house.
For four generations, the Jaeger family, cellar masters from father to son, watch over the respect of the Alfred Gratien style: the passion for wood, the ancestral gestures of vinification in barrels and respect for the Champagne region.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - The visit continues with a tasting of 3 of our champagnes to choose from among the classic range, vintages and Cuvées Paradis.
- Entry/Admission - Champagne Alfred Gratien
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Champagne Alfred Gratien, 30 rue Maurice Cerveaux, 51201, Epernay France
Come and discover the secrets of making our champagnes, through an atypical cellar visit. We will start the visit by discovering our cellar more than a century old, the very essence of Champagne Alfred Gratien then our cellars dug in the chalk 18 m underground in the heart of Epernay where sleep in silence and darkness more than a million bottles.
The visit continues with a tasting of 3 of our champagnes to choose from among the classic range, vintages and Cuvées Paradis.
For children we offer non-alcoholic drinks.
The cellars are cool, remember to cover yourself up!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :30 Rue Maurice Cerveaux, 51200 Épernay, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.