Visit of Lac Rose - 1/2 day
Private tour in comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced and licensed guide and a driver. Some of the most impressive sites in Senegal are the water bodies. If you have the chance to visit only one lake in Senegal, without a doubt, it should be Lac Retba. The pink color of this lake is due to the effect of the algae Dunaliella salina. Lots of tourists come here and you shouldn't miss this opportunity.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lake Retba
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Retba, Rufisque Senegal
Discover our culture and discover our capital with our 360 ° Dakar tour. We will pick you up at your hotel in Dakar and show you the main sights of Dakar, such as the Renaissance Monument, Kermel Market, the Palace of the Republic and the National Assembly. The visit lasts 4 hours. You will be accompanied by a licensed professional tour guide. Two departures are offered daily at 09:00 and 15:00.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the reception of your hotel. Waiting time limited to 10 minutes.Ports
- Port de Dakar
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.