Visit of Lima: the City of the Kings
We will make a trip through time through the history of Lima, pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern. We will visit its old spas, its valleys and pre-Hispanic temples, its Plaza Mayor. We will know its religious life, its colonial architecture, its amusements and entertainments, the particular names of its streets, its evolution and modernization and the life of its most picturesque characters.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return to hotel
- Official tourism guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance ticket to the Convent of Santo Domingo
- Minibus tour of modern Lima, visiting the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro
- Walking tour of the main streets, squares and monuments of the historic center of Lima
- Guided tour of the Convent of Santo Domingo
- Permanent assistance
- Entry/Admission - Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Intihuatana, Malecon de la Reserva Malecon de Miraflores, Lima 15074 Peru
It offers a panoramic view of the city bay.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
Seen from the outside, it is a pre-Inca ceremonial temple in the form of a pyramid that has survived the urban expansion of Lima.
Stop At: Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo, Jiron Camana 170, Lima 15001 Peru
Convent of Santo Domingo, a jewel of colonial architecture where the relics of three Peruvian saints, Santa Rosa de Lima, San Martín de Porres and San Juan Macías are preserved.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
The historic center of Lima, named Cultural Heritage of Humanity by Unesco and was the heart of the Spanish colony of the 16th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Parque Kennedy - Parque Central de Miraflores, Lima Peru
This park is the center of the tourist district of Miraflores.
Departure Point :Intihuatana Park, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour includes pick-up at the Miraflores and San Isidro hotels.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.