Visit of Pachacamac: The Rome of the Andes
We will visit the citadel of Pachacamac, the Rome of the Andes, its temples, streets, pyramids and cemeteries. The headquarters of the most famous oracle in the Andean world at that time, where men from all corners of the Tawantinsuyo empire arrived on a pilgrimage to inquire about their destiny and the destiny of their peoples. Thus they could know the future of important battles and about possible droughts and cataclysms.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return to hotel
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entrance tickets to the Pachacamac Museum and Archaeological Complex
- Tour by minibus through the districts of Barranco and Chorrillos
- Guided visit to the Archaelogical Complex and Site Museum of Pachacamac
- Receivers and headphones
- Permanent assistance
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Intihuatana, Malecon de la Reserva Malecon de Miraflores, Lima 15074 Peru
It offers a panoramic view of the city bay.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Puente de los Suspiros, Lima Peru
In Barranco, we will appreciate the Central Park, the Bajada de los Baños, the Old Library, the Republican houses, the Bridge of Sighs and its famous Boulevard that is the most bohemian expression of nightlife in Lima.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Pantanos de Villa, Vista Alegre, Lima 15067, Chorillos, Peru, Lima Peru
We will visit the district of Chorrillos, famous resort of Lima of yesteryear, which houses the only natural reserve area of the city, the Villa Marsh.
Stop At: Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac, Antigua Carretera Panamericana Sur Km.31.5, Lurin Peru
It is the most important ceremonial center in pre-Hispanic times and we will appreciate its constructions made in adobe, the Old Temple of Pachacamac, the Temple of Adobitos, the New or Painted Temple, the Pyramids with ramp, the Temple of the Sun, among others. We will visit the Pachacamac Site Museum, where ceramics, textiles are exhibited, as well as the image of the Pachacamac idol.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Intihuatana Park, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour includes pick-up at the Miraflores and San Isidro hotels.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.