Visit of the Reina Sofia Museum: tickets and private historian guide
Visiting the Reina Sofia Museum with us is the assurance of a unique and authentic experience.
We make a point of honour of the quality of the visit, this is achieved through a totally personalized service adapted to your needs. The visit starts at your hotel where your English speaking guide will pick you up to discover one of the richest art collections in the world.
Having the services of a private guide is a unique moment during which you will learn about the works of art in the manner of a private art history lesson.
Our tours are unique and different from all the other tours you can find in Madrid, we want above all that each visitor feels unique, the fast entrance fees are included in the price which ensures you enter directly into the Reina Sofia Museum without going through the classic queue.
Your guide will be at your side throughout the visit and will make sure you feel comfortable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip the line entrance for the Reina Sofia Museum
- Pick up at your hotel
- Private transportation
- Private guide historian
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Calle de Santa Isabel 52, 28012 Madrid Spain
Your private tour will start at your hotel where your guide will meet you. You will then leave for the Reina Sofia Museum by taxi. Once there, your private guide will take you into the museum without waiting for you thanks to the fast entrances. You will discover one of the most beautiful museums in Europe through the masterpieces that have marked history.
Your historian guide will give you the history of the works of Picasso (the Guernica), Sorolla, Gris, Dalí, Miró, Camarasa, Santos.
If you want more explanations about a particular painting or artist, do not hesitate to tell your guide, as our private tours are totally customizable, you can choose what to visit in the museum.
The visit will end at the entrance of the Reina Sofia. The Reina Sofia Museum is one of the monuments to be visited during a visit to Madrid. Located not far from the Paseo del Prado we recommend you to take a walk in the Retiro Park after the visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel to begin the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide has been trained to follow the rules necessary to avoid the risks of COVID. During your visit you will not be in contact with large groups. Private tours assure you comfort and safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.