Visit of the Russian Museum + Walk on the Nevski Perspective with French-speaking guide
In the morning, join your guide and mini-group in front of the Russian museum.
We left for a commented walk on Nevsky prospect, the main and longest avenue in Saint Petersburg. Over a distance of 4 km, this boulevard links the Hermitage to Laure Alexandre Nevski. You will explore the most important part, to see the most illustrious monuments: Notre-Dame-de-Kazan Cathedral, the old Singer factory, the Elisseyev grocery store ...
Then let yourself be guided on foot to the Place des Arts for a visit to the Russian museum. It is installed in the splendid Mikhailovsky Palace, and includes more than 380,000 works, including Russian paintings dating from the 10th century to the present day. You will contemplate the masterpieces of the masters Rublev, Repin, Serov, Malevich or Kandinsky, while appreciating the evolution of Russian art over the centuries. Visiting this museum is a must if you want to discover Russian Art.
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of a French-speaking guide for 3 hours
- A commented walk on Nevski Avenue
- Guided tour of the Russian museum
- Entrance ticket to the Russian Museum
- Entry/Admission - Russian Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Pass By: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya ploshchad, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Our Lady of Kazan Cathedral
Pass By: Singer, Nevsky pr., 28, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
The old Singer factory
Pass By: Magazin Kuptsov Yeliseyevykh, Nevskiy ave, 56, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Elisseyev grocery store
Stop At: Russian Museum, Inzhenernaya St, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
The Russian Museum
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Monument to Alexander Pushkin, Площадь Искусств, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.