Visit Pisa from Florence with a Local Guide
Set off on a panoramic drive through the Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa, the town of the famous Leaning Tower. An expert local guide will walk you through the splendid Piazza dei Miracoli, where the iconic tower has been standing proudly for over 700 years, and will show you the other landmarks populating the famous piazza, such as the Baptistery, the Cathedral and the Monumental Graveyard. You will discover that in Pisa there’s more to see beyond the tower, with beautiful spots like the elegant Piazza dei Cavalieri overlooked by the Muda Tower and the Scuola Normale, the university founded by Napoleon in 1810, as well as the atmospheric banks of the Arno river, lined with beautiful palaces and pretty cafés.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Expert Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to Leaning Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
You will discover that in Pisa there’s much more to explore beyond the iconic Leaning Tower, with a charming historic centre developing along the Arno river and boasting gems like the elegant Piazza dei Cavalieri conceived by Cosimo I de Medici and his architect Giorgio Vasari and the lovely Borgo Stretto lined with porticos and cafes
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.