VISIT SERBIA: Belgrade Open Top Bus Tour
Tour “Belgrade your host” is open bus tour for sightseeing, with a capacity of 90 seats (60 outdoor and 30 indoor section), equipped with audio guides in five languages: Serbian, English, French, German and Russian. Sightseeing tour lasts 70 minutes.
Itinerer: Nikola Pašić Square – Knez Miloš street – Museum “25 maj” - Stadium of football club “Partizan” – Square Autokomanda – Temple of St.Sava – Square Slavija – Kralj Milan street – Square Terazije – The Republic Square – Studentski square – Park Kalemegdan – Belgrade fortress - Congregational Church – Branko´s bridge – Novi Beograd – Shopping centar Ušće – Brankov bridge – Zeleni venac market – Prizrenska street – Hotel Moskva – Nikola Pašić Square.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned tourist bus
- Audio Guide
- FREE Phone Guide
- FREE WiFi, Messages & Calls
- 24-hour available concierge
What's excluded :
- Fee Insurance (3 eur per person)
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transfer Service (5 eur per vehicle / way)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Palace, Dragoslava Jovanovića 2, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Departure Point :Belgrade, Serbia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide you the transfer from your hotel (desired location) to starting point location, as well in return way. Total transfer price per way is 5 euros (1-4 persons). Surcharge for each next person is 3 euros per person. The price depends on the location and distance from downtown.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.