Visit Silicon Valley Must See Attractions, Top Sights & Tech Companies
Why Silicon Valley is a must-see tech tourist destination? Silicon Valley innovations and inventions have changed the course of our human history, the connection between technology and culture impact our daily lives in every way. These emerging technologies are forever changing the way in which we obtain daily information, banking, computing, and governs the daily interaction and communications between people all over the world. We are truly a privileged generation living in a fascinating changing and pivotal time in our human history.Learn how the innovations, once considered science fiction, have become a reality and entered the consumers mainstream, whether it is Apple’s latest iPhone, Google search engines and products, social media networks like Facebook, Intel semiconductors, eBay, Oracle, HP, Nasa, PayPal or even Tesla’s electric cars - they all impact our daily lives in many ways.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - We offer meet and greet in thecomplimentary private pickup /drop-off at your hotel/ home in San Francisco, at SFO or San Jose international airport. m here, you’ll be in good hands.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Meals, driver’s gratuity, overtime, and optional activities or entrance fees to museums or firms.
- We offer meet and greet in the lobby of your hotel or at your designated pickup location. Your private and personal tour guide will be holding a placard with our company’s logo and your name on it. We offer complimentary private pickup /drop-off at your hotel/ home in San Francisco, at SFO or San Jose international airport. The length of the trip will be adjusted accordingly based on the pick up location as we are based on San Francisco.
Whether you are technophile or a first-time curious visitor, this Silicon Valley discovery day-trip is the perfect getaway for all ages - fun, informative and a must-see destination!
There has been a shift in the Golden State attractions. Silicon Valley is now a new and unique tourist destination and keeps ranking as a top tourist attraction in San Francisco Bay Area, due to its increasing popularity. When tourists travel to Silicon Valley to photograph and see iconic places like Google, Oracle, Stanford, Amazon, Yahoo, Ebay, Apple or Facebook, they don’t really expect to meet with the staff or go inside these tech-giant’s buildings, they simply want to put a face to the technology leaders that effect their daily lives. Visitors go back home happy and share their unique touring experience of Silicon Valley backed by stunning photographs, with their friends and relatives and can say “I was there, I did it”.
Silicon Valley refers to the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay Area, located between San Jose, in Santa Clara County and San Francisco Area. The region has expanded to include the southern half of the San Francisco Peninsula in San Mateo County, and southern portions of the East Bay in Alameda County as well. The communities, collectively known as Silicon Valley, are the home base for the heart and soul of computer technology. This is a very large and extensive area and requires several days to see all these tech giants and famous sites. It is impossible to cover so many cities and counties in a day trip without guidance. This is where our expert guides come in handy to save you time and money, by squeezing in as many attractions and sites in a one-day private and custom tour, tailored to your own preference and expectations. You won’t be disappointed - both the destination and our tour guides are highly rated - and you will have a memorable journey in Silicon Valley.
Visit inside iconic sites like Intel Museum and learn how ‘silicon’ is used to make all these modern devices, including our computers and cellphones. The word ‘silicon, originally referred to the large number of silicon chip innovators and manufacturers in the region, but the area is now the home to many of the world's largest high-tech corporations, high-tech companies and thousands of startup high-tech companies. Join us now and let us show you around, you will be in good hands.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer meet and greet in the lobby of your hotel or at your designated pickup location. Your private and personal tour guide will be holding a placard with our company’s logo and your name on it. We offer complimentary private pickup /drop-off at your hotel/ home in San Francisco, at SFO or San Jose international airport. The length of the trip will be adjusted accordingly based on the pickup location as we are based on San Francisco. Please hand over your voucher to your private tour guide who will take it from here, you’ll be in good hands.Airports
- San Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
- Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, 1701 Airport Blvd, San Jose, CA 95110
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.