Visit Sobron natural dryers. Enogastronomic experience. Rioja crafts
In Sobrón sausages we open our doors for the enjoyment of a sensory experience, where to discover the elaboration processes, to experience the aromas of the natural dryers of sausages and hams at the same time as to taste the products
What we offer
-Visit to natural dryers of hams and sausages with explanation of our history and healing methods.
-We finish the visit in our tasting room, where an explanatory video of the history and the elaboration process will be projected, as well as our elaborated artisans, paired with the young wines of Rioja.
- For children the same tasting will be served without wine.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Visiting Kit
- Snacks - Tasting Sausages and Ham
What's excluded :
Meet our company, the history of a town and a family dedicated to the elaboration of delicatessen slaughter In Sobrón sausages we open our doors for the enjoyment of a sensory experience, where to discover the manufacturing processes, experience the aromas of natural dryers of sausages and hams, while tasting the products
A guided visit to our natural dryers of sausages and hams, ending with a tasting of sausages and ham accompanied by a DOc Rioja wine.
What is the visit:
- Approximate time of 75 min.
- Visit to natural ham dryers and explanation of healing processes, completion in our tasting room, projection of a video of our elaboration process and enjoy our sausages and ham combined with 1 young wine from Roja.
- Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. and Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Other days check availability.
- Minimum pass 2 adults
- Minimum prior reservation 24 h.
- Depending on the reservations, visit groups will be organized.
More information https://jamonsobron.com/visitas
Departure Point :Calle Ballestería, 46, 26320 Baños de Río Tobía, La Rioja, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Rioja Wine Sobrón Experience 10/25/2019 - 10/29/2021
Sobrón and Beer Experience 10/25/2019 - 10/29/2021
Friday: 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Friday: 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.