Visit the Alte Pinakothek Munich with Paul
Enjoy the visit with my guides or myself and learn about techniques and material from the Renaissance. This is a good option when visiting Munich.
Two hours visit through the Alte Pinakothek in Munich.
Explanation about the era from Ludwig I. I'll present till 20 of the many paintings and explain how they are made.
Details about their painters life and political important events in their life.
This tour is also as a private tour available. Depending on the day you will experience following variants:
- General walkthrough
- Rubens and Renaissance
- Mythology revival and social changes
- Frames and techniques
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees vary depending on the day of the tour and will be charged before the tour begin
- Driver/guide (can be booked separately)
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Alte Pinakothek
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alte Pinakothek, Barer Strasse 27 Eingang Theresienstraße, 80333 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Visit this wonderful paintings from world known masters (like Durer, Rubens or da Vinci) and learn about the dukes and kings from Bavaria responsible for those collections
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Alte Pinakothek, Barer Str. 27, 80333 München, Germany
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Private transport can be included and is charged additionally.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.