Visit The Baths & Jost Van Dyke from St Thomas or St John
This trip is to the Baths in Virgin Gorda and Jost Van Dyke. A Full Day trip to the British Virgin Islands from St Thomas or St John is a fun, action-packed excursion. Start with a breakfast during the boat ride to the Baths on the island of Virgin Gorda, where a guide takes you through a series of tidal pools and hidden grottoes that are formed by giant rocks on the white sand beach. Next, enjoy lunch at "The Top of The Baths" restaurant. The view is AMAZING! After Lunch at , enjoy a relaxing ride back to Jost Van Dyke. Enjoy the rest of your day at the "Soggy Dollar Bar" where you can explore the beach or drop in at the bar for the FAMOUS Soggy Dollar PAINKILLER. The tour includes breakfast, snacks and an open bar. Our tours lets you enjoy more time at the Baths & Jost Van Dyke, than any other company in the Virgin Islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - The Baths
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- International customs fee of seventy five dollars Cash per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Baths, VG1150 Virgin Gorda
This tour takes you to the Baths in Virgin Gorda and Jost Van Dyke. This Full day tour brings you to the best of the best in the British Virgin Islands. Start your day with a boat ride from St Thomas and St John. During the trip, enjoy a continental breakfast. Dock at the Baths on the island of Virgin Gorda, 1.2 miles (2 km) from Spanish Town, one of the largest towns in the British Virgin Islands. Thanks to massive rock formations on the white sand beach, the baths are actually a fun, natural water park of tidal pools, arches, hidden grottoes and tunnels.
Stop At: Virgin Gorda Peak, Virgin Gorda
Next, enjoy lunch at "The Top of the Baths" where the view is AMAZING!
Stop At: Jost Van Dyke, Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
Next stop is Jost Van Dyke. Spend the rest of the day exploring the beach or check out the "Soggy Dollar Bar" and indulge in a PAINKILLER. This tour includes a continental breakfast, open bar, snorkeling equipment and snacks. The boat has a state of the art restroom, shade, sundeck, Captain and Crew.
Our tour lets you enjoy more time at the Baths & Jost Van Dyke, than any other tour company in the Virgin Islands.
Departure Point :1: St. Thomas, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
2: Saint John, St John, 00830, USVI
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel in order to enter British Virgin Islands
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Guests will either be on a 44-foot powerboat with a capacity for 18 guests or a 55-foot powerboat with a capacity for 28 guests
- Tour departs from centralized locations in St Thomas and St John. Exact locations will appear on your voucher. Hotel pickup is not provided.
- Please provide the country your passport was issued from at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.