Visit The Bryan Museum
Come experience the epic story of Texas and the American West! The Bryan Museum, located in Galveston, TX in the 1895 Galveston Orphans Home, houses the Bryan Collection, one of the world’s largest collections of historical artifacts, documents, and artwork relating to Texas and the American West. The collection spans more than 12,000 years, with pieces ranging from ancient Native American cultural artifacts to twenty-first century objects. The adventure of history comes alive at The Bryan Museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ticket includes admission to the Butterfly Garden
- Visit Museum Shop
- Entry/Admission - The Bryan Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: The Bryan Museum, 1315 21st St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-4717
Experience the epic story of Texas and the American West! Our beautiful collection features original art, artifacts, and touch screen displays—making history fun and accessible to all. The adventure of history comes alive at The Bryan Museum.
Departure Point :The Bryan Museum, 1315 21st St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-4717
Departure Time :11/26/2019 - 10/28/2021
Wednesday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- We ask that guests: - Self-screen before visiting the Museum for new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19. - Wash or disinfect hands upon entering the Museum - Practice other measures such as face-coverings, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation rigorously.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.