Visit the Cultural Capital of Europe and Buzludzha on Motorcycle 2 Days Tour
That's a great option for a budget adventure, which we will give you lots of memories and knowledge.
Our professional team will provide the needed service for a positive experience.
The tour combines carefully selected moto roads, nice views, the most famous Communist monument in the Balkans, historical sites in Plovdiv, and the cozy atmosphere of the city's center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional English speaking guide
- Night in 3* hotel in Plovdiv
- Road taxes
- 3td party insurance for the bikes
What's excluded :
- Fuel charges
- Entry/Admission - Plovdiv Old Town
Day 1: Reaching the Cultutal Capital of Europe
Stop At: Buzludzha Monument, Central Stara Planina, Kazanluk 6100 Bulgaria
At 9:00 we depart from your hotel/accommodation in Sofia and start our journey on a beautiful curvy road, next to the Central Balkan Mountain. On the way, we will enjoy nature and the Revival period villages. We will pass also through the famous Rose Valley. You will see where the rose fields are and if the season allows you will see them full of smelly flours. Our main target will be the most famous Communist monument-Buzludzha. It is famous for the shape of a UFO. This amazing structure is the symbol of the previous epoch and when we get there we will do our best to give you as much and as best we can information about those days. The place also gives a great view of the whole valley below. On our way down to the valley, we will pass through a famous archaeological area called the Valley of the Thracian kings. We will make a stop in Kazanlak close to the most remarkable burial tombs from the IV century BC. We will have our lunch in the town and continue towards Plovdiv.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
After we ride down from the mountain we will head toward Plovdiv. Our afternoon will be dedicated to one of the oldest cities in the world and the Cultural capital of Europe. We will visit the Roman theatre, the Roman stadium, the Revival period Bulgarian houses and many more. The evening you can spend in the area called "The Trap", full of nice restaurants and bars.
Total riding for the day: 350 km., 5 hours
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 3* hotel in Plovdiv
Day 2: Getting back to Sofia
Stop At: Borovets, Borovets, Sofia Region
After breakfast, we can visit sites that we have missed on day one. After that, we will start our journey back to Sofia. We won't ride on the highway, but instead, we will use more interesting curvy roads. We will reach the oldest ski resort in Bulgaria - Borovets. We can have our lunch there and continue toward Sofia. Our road will pass next to one of the biggest and most beautiful water reservoirs. Out guided tour ends at Alexander Nevski cathedral in Sofia. You will return the rented bikes if such are taken.
Total riding for the day 250 km., 4 hours
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.