Visit the Egyptian Museum Treasures of King Tutankhamun in half day tour
The second most frequently visited and certainly one of the most important attractions in Cairo is the Egyptian Museum. You will find the fabulous collection ...
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
We will take you today to The second most frequently visited and certainly one of the most important attractions in Cairo. It is the Egyptian Museum. You will find the fabulous collection of King Tutankhamun and monuments from all periods of Egyptian history from the pre- historic era to the Greco-Roman period. Housing 65,000 Egyptian artifacts, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo attracts millions of visitors each year. The highlight for most are the rooms containing the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun. His 6 gilded coffins, each one smaller and more intricately decorated than the last, dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the must-see item of the day. Throughout the rest of the museum you will find countless Egyptian artifacts dating back thousands of years. Your tour guide will introduce you to the most important pieces before allowing you free time to explore at leisure.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Daily
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.