Visit the Everglades in French
Open Miami offers an unusual visit, leaving Miami Beach aboard our cabriolet bus, heading to the Everglades for the discovery of an Indian village and then an Airboat (hydrofoil) tour to discover the wildlife.
The Everglades are one of the largest ecosystems in the world, famous for its crocodiles and alligators but also for its incredible wildlife! Open Miami offers you a breathtaking tour aboard its panoramic bus and an Airboat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Miccosukee Indian Village
- Entry/Admission - Everglades Airboat Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miccosukee Indian Village, US Hwy 41 Mile Marker 36, Tamiami Trail, Tamiami, FL 33194
We will go to the discovery of a real Indian tribe, learn about their customs and traditions, visit their habitat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Everglades Airboat Tours, 24050 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33194, USA
We will board a famous Airboat (hydrofoil) to learn more about wildlife, alligators and crocodiles will be waiting for you!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: 100 21st St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
2: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.