Visit the fields of lavender and the gorges du verdon.
Check out some of the most beautiful landscapes of France, visit the Verdon gorges and the villages of Castellane and Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, one of the most beautiful villages of France. Enjoy a spectacular view of the canyon from 700 meters deep!
the cut lavender fields at the end of July, beginning of August depending on the nature and the seasons
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gorges du Loup, Grasse France
Cross the gorges of the wolf with its waterfall of 40 meters high
Stop At: Castellane, Castellane, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
A medieval town, originally built on the famous 'Roc' that overhangs it.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Gorges du Verdon, France
Route along the Verdon, named for its astonishing turquoise green color. Enjoy spectacular views of the 700 meters deep canyon!
Stop At: Moustiers Sainte-Marie, Moustiers Sainte-Marie, Digne-les-Bains, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
A village nestled under a rocky cliff and surrounded by mountains from all sides ,and known for its rich history in ceramic craftsmanship.
You will have free time to explore Moustiers at your leisure. Discover the earthenware in many stores and buy souvenirs before lunch in one of the cafes with terraces.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sainte-Croix-du-Verdon, Sainte-Croix-du-Verdon, Digne-les-Bains, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Photograph the world famous lavender platters, or enjoy the lake of St. Croix this artificial treasure of clear and pure water is a quality guard and one of the most beautiful lakes of Provence
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in any point of NiceAirports
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Port of Nice
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.