visit the great Sahara Merzouga for 3 days and 2 nights
* Pick-up is offered even if you are far from Marrakech by 5 km
We pick you up from your accommodation in Marrakech at the entourage. However, it is sometimes necessary to go to the nearest restaurant, to a popular attraction or to a car park located near your accommodation.
We will of course contact you to arrange the meeting point if necessary.
* we offer a private tent for couples and families.
per adult from
1 to 3 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - you have half board for two nights
- Breakfast - you have half board for two nights
- Hotel * 4 (for the first night)
- Berber tent (for the second night)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Mint tea
- Guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- professional guide 3 euro per person
- Personal expenses
- ******** 1st Day: Marrakech - Ait Ben hadou - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges:
Departure from Marrakech in the morning around 07:15, the driver will pick you up from your hotel or riad. You take the road to the dunes of Merzouga, passing through the High Atlas via the Tichka pass located at 2260 altitude. The first stop will be the Kasbah Ait ben Hadou and the former Kasbah de Talouet. These two fortified villages, recognized by the UNESCO world heritage, They are used as decoration for many films such as "The Mummy", "Gladiator", "7 years in Tibet", "Alexander the Great" and offer you a complete panorama of the construction techniques of old earthen houses… Lunch at the Kasbah and direction towards Ouarzazate.
In Ouarzazate, you visit the Taourirt Kasbah and film studios before going to the Dades gorges. Take advantage of the splendid landscapes of the Dadès valley, the Roses valley and Kalaa M’gouna. On arrival, you watch the sunset: the Dades gorges showed all their magic ... First night at our charming guest house with half board included (dinner and breakfast)
******* 2nd day: Boumalane Dadés - Merzouga:
Breakfast in the morning around 08:00 at the hotel in the Dades gorges. Then you will start your departure from the sumptuous Dades Gorges, a unique site with surprising shapes and bright lights and colors in the high Dades valley between the localities of Boumalne Dades, a tourist and splendid place and so magical, then the city from Tinghir and then the villages of Tinejdad and Goulmima and arrival on Erfoud. Finally you arrive at Merzouga, a beautiful Saharan village located in the south-east of Morocco, known by its immense highest dunes in Morocco. A unique landscape in constant change.
Afterwards, you will have the chance to take a beautiful one-hour camel ride from your parking lot to your bivouac in the heart of the Erg Chebbi dunes. Enjoying the sunrise and sunset, where you will discover breathtaking beauty and total serenity in the middle of the Merzouga desert. The Night will be under the bivouac tents and dinner will be animated on site in the dunes of merzouga.
****** 3rd Day: Merzouga - Ouarzazate - Marrakech:
After sunrise, take part in a typical breakfast and return by camel to Merzouga to reach your vehicle. Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Sahara, oiasis, palm groves and green valleys ... Return to Marrakech via Ouarzazate where you will have a short break to have your lunch (optional).
Arrival in Marrakech around 7 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- free services for children under 5
- Vegetarian and vegan dishes also available
- Comfortable walking shoes and warm clothing are mandatory for the winter months
- The tour is very flexible and you can discuss the distance on foot and the duration with your guide
- No special physical condition required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.