Visit The Jack the Ripper Museum & London's Main Sights Walking Tour
Explore London’s top 20 world famous landmarks on a 5 hour walking tour then visit the Jack the Ripper Museum in Whitechapel. Learn about London's most notorious murderer and his victims.
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities.
Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head to Westminster, see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament. Go to the London Bridge area to see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London.
After the walking tour head to The Jack the Ripper Museum. Be prepared to be scared. You will learn about the man who was Jack the Ripper. Discover who his victims were. The museum is in the famous East End of London, Whitechapel.
Please note: The museum entrance ticket does not include the London Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (4.5 / 5 hours)
- Jack the Ripper Museum Entrance Ticket
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 on it
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Changing of the Guard
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Shakespeare’s Globe Theater
HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship)
Tower of London
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return Detail :London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.