Visit the Mosque of Gjin Aleksi and the Islamic Complex of Xhermehalla
On this tour we will visit the Mosque of Gjin Aleksi and the Islamic Complex of Xhermehalla
The Mosque of Gjin Aleksi was built in the 15th century and is located in the village of Rusan, just outside Delvinë, Albania.
It is considered a Cultural Monument of Albania, as is the Islamic Complex of Xhermehalla.
The Islamic Complex, located in Delvinë, was built in 1682. At the Complex you will find the King Mosque built at the end of the 15th century, a Hammam, built at the beginning of the 16th century, and the mezzanine of the complex, built in the 17th century.
There is additional time allotted, in this tour, to enjoy a break or visit a market to get snacks or tea/coffee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xhamia e Gjin Aleksit, Rusan, Albania
The Mosque of Gjin Aleksi is a monument of cultural heritage in Rusan, in the district of Delvina.
It was built in XVI century, on the ruins of a Byzantine Church. In its grounds you will find a church and teke.
This Mosque was given the status of a cultural monument in 1963 and is currently restored to very high standards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kompleksi i Xhermëhallës, Delvinë District, Albania
The Islamic Complex is a noted Cultural Monument of Albania, located in Delvinë, and was built in 1682. The site rests under the Delvinë Castle.
At the site you will find the King Mosque - built at the end of the 15th century, a Hammam - built at the beginning of the 16th century, and the mezzanine of this complex - built in the 17th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or the Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1,Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3)Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. We reserve the right tochange or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.Ports
- Port, Sarandë, Albania
Departure Time :5/12/2020 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.