Visit the most beautiful castle of Greece – Chlemoutsi on a private tour
Chlemoutsi is a medieval castle in the northwest of the Ilia regional unit in the Peloponnese peninsula of southern Greece. On this tour we are inviting you to explore one of the most important and best-preserved castles in Greece. We are offering you to spend your day on off the beaten track tour and to have a unique experience in Katakolon.
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship.
You will have a scenic drive to Chlemoutsi castle which will take about 45 minutes. There you will have a guided tour of it.
After that, your guide will take you to the traditional village Arkoudi where you will have time to drink a coffee and have a snack. Your guide will show you another must-see of a region – Kyllini thermal baths.
In the end of the day you will be driven back to your ship or hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation on a private vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- All fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chlemoutsi Castle
- Entry/Admission - Ρωμαϊκά Λουτρά Κυλλήνης - Killini Roman Baths
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chlemoutsi Castle, Kastro 270 68 Greece
Chlemoutsi is a medieval castle in the northwest of the Elis regional unit in the Peloponnese peninsula of southern Greece, in the Kastro-Kyllini municipality.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arkoudi, Arkoudi, Elis Region, West Greece
In the traditional village Arkoudi you will have time to drink a coffee and have a snack.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ρωμαϊκά Λουτρά Κυλλήνης - Killini Roman Baths, Epar.Od. Lechainon-Loutra Kilinis, Loutra Killinis 270 50, Greece
Your guide will show you another must-see of a region – Kyllini thermal baths.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Katakolo Port, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.