Visit the MOST EXCLUSIVE WATERPARK of RIVIERA MAYA. Includes Transportation.
Introducing the wildly exclusive aquatic oasis of your dreams! Visit this amazing and exclusive water Park of Riviera Maya.
It is located in the middle of the rainforest, and has become one of the main attractions in the area. It stands out for private cabanas, water games, playgrounds, swimming pools, restaurants and many more surprises.
Four slides cross the rainforest of the Riviera Maya, one of the most popular attractions among children and adults, where you can compete in high-speed channels, or jump to near-vertical falls for adrenaline junkies.
Now, if you prefer to take things easy, you can visit the 3000-foot lazy river, enjoy your favorite drink at one of its bars or enjoy a delicious dish or cocktail. While the little ones, they can enjoy the Aqua Play Rain Fortress, the world's largest game structure featuring water cannons, spray fountains and slides to enjoy.
We have all the sanitary measures to protect your health throughout this amazing journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Park Admission
- Showers and Towels
- 7 different attractions: slides, pools and kids area.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entry/Admission - Jungala Aqua Experience
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - All drinks with additional cost
- Snacks - Food with adittional cost
- Lockers (15 USD)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jungala Aqua Experience, Carretera Cancun - Playa del Carmen km 48 Playa Paraíso, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
You will get on the transport that will arrive at your hotel and we will take you to the new and exclusive aquatic oasis that you had always dreamed of. With Concierge service, a tropical setting, and the world's best water attractions, this waterpark has it all without the long lines and crowds of a traditional park.
With so many world-class water attractions to try, you’re sure to find your new favorite sunny day pastime!
Park opening hours: 10 am to 6 pm.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Jungala Aqua Experience, Carretera Federal Cancun - Playa Del Carmen km 48, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.