Visit the Mykonian Farm in Mykonos
Spend a pastoral afternoon in the gorgeous Mykonos countryside with a visit to the Mykonian Spiti organic farm. Hotel and cruise port pickup and drop-off services will ferry visitors to this 3-hour farm tour. Prepare to be introduced to the traditional Greek farming life, pet the farm animals, enjoy a farmer’s snack consisting of local products accompanied by the traditional raki, and an optional dinner at the Mykonian Spiti.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and beverages
- Entry/Admission - Mykonian Farm
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned as included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mykonian Farm, Ano Mera, 84600 Greece
Enjoy convenient pickup at your Mykonos hotel in the afternoon (4:30pm in the spring and summer, 2:30pm in the fall and winter), where you'll board a bus bound for the traditional Mykonian Spiti farm. Watch the scenery out your window as you cross the center of the island from Hora to the charming village of Ano Mera. Have a look around the village's square and the Panagia Tourliani monastery before taking a short walk to the farm itself. Led by the farm's superintendent, you'll get an orientation to the farm and learn about its organic farming processes. Take a break on a traditional stone couch and dig into a farmer's snack of bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers and poor man’s black olives, accompanied by the traditional raki. You're also welcome to sample produce from the farm or help out with some farming tasks before heading back to your hotel or sitting down to dinner (if option selected).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Mykonos New Port
- Mykonos Old Port
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Ideal for cruise ship day stops
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.