Visit The National Park of Blue Eye and The Fortress of Lekuresi
On this tour we will explore The National Park of “Blue Eye,” and The Fortress Lekuresi. Both sites are attractive tourist places, both rich in history and beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fee
- Entry/Admission - The Blue Eye
- Entry/Admission - Lekuresi Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Blue Eye, Vlore 9706 Albania
We will explore the National Park of “Blue Eye” - an attractive tourist place, located in the village of Muzinë, near the national road Delvinë - Gjirokastër.
It’s a very picturesque area, where crystal clear water gushes out from within the mountain Mali i Gjërë. This actual spring is the largest and a most interesting source among the other 18 springs that flow from Mali i Gjërë. It has been declared a Natural Monument and has oval shape similar to the shape of an eye.The spring has great depth, which goes up to 50m, and it’s surrounded by dense and lush vegetation. All in all, the area offers a great time out for adults, as well as for children.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lekuresi Castle, Saranda Albania
On this tour we will explore The Fortress of Lekuresi, believed to have been built in 1537, when Sultan Sulejmani attacked Corfu.
The castle is located within the ruins of Lekuresi village, on the top of the hill, above the city of Saranda. It really is a strategic position where you can see the entire bay of Saranda, the road that leads to Butrint and the islands of Ksamil. In addition, you can also see the Island of Corfu.
A place rich in history, and a fantastic view.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or the Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1, Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3)Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. We reserve the right tochange or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.Ports
- Saranda Port
- Porti Detar Sarande
Departure Time :5/11/2019 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.