Visit the Saint George Monastery
For this tour we will take you the Saint George Monastery Complex.
The St. George's Monastery Complex is located on the hill of Dema, offering a beautiful view of the Ionian Sea to the west, and Lake Butrint to the east.
The monastery is a fortified monastery, with walls, towers and turrets. In addition to the living quarters and ancillary facilities, in the center of the monastery is the church of Saint George, which was reconstructed in the 14th century.
This Monastery Complex has been declared a cultural monument and is a truly beautiful site to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manastiri Shen Gjergjit, Saranda Albania
The St. George's Monastery Complex is located on the hill of Dema, offering a beautiful view of the Ionian Sea to the west and Lake Butrint to the east.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Saranda Port / your local Hotel / Tea Tours OfficeNote: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. We reserve the right tochange or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.Ports
- Port, Sarandë, Albania
Departure Time :6/5/2020 - 1/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.