Visit the Sea Lions in Palomino Islands, in Lima Peru
You will visit a protected natural area and see how is possible to find a balance among flora, fauna and human being. Our speed boats are in perfect conditions and we are working wit Sernanp, the government organization to protect and develop the area.
Be with wild sea lions in their natural environment and also learning about birds, Humboldt penguins, nature and culture, the islands are the Peruvian history summary. You can enjoy complimentary snacks and wear our wet suits on board to jump into the water and enjoy. In fact you are not obligated to swim if you don't wish. Enjoy this family and friendly, 2.5 hour experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by speed boat
- Bathrooms and a simple shower at the boarding club
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Protection and conservation fee (11 Soles or 4 USD each person)
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio Naval- Submarino Ex Bap Abtao
- Entry/Admission - Mar Adentro Excursiones
- Entry/Admission - Islas Palomino
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de Sitio Naval- Submarino Ex Bap Abtao, Av. Jorge chavez 120-A, Callao Peru
Meeting time 10 AM if you do not book transfer service go to Av. Jorge Chavez 120, Chucuito, Callao. Best reference is the ABTAO submarine museum.
Departure to the islands.
30 Min (+- 15 min) for control at the port, payment and incidentals.
Fee Payment for the protection and entrance to the natural reserve Guanera islands
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mar Adentro Excursiones, Marina Club del Callao Jorge Chavez 120, near the ABTAO submarine museum Marina Club del Callao Jorge Chavez 120, Lima 07021 Peru
10:30 Start the adventure
Starting ther tour to the islands of Callao. At first we observed the anchorage of yachts, warships and merchant ships in Callao bay. During the trip we will go by the low or sand bank "El Camotal", open sea "Mar Adentro".
We passed the island of San Lorenzo, rich history that comes from pre-Columbian times until today. We see fishing boats, various colonies of guano birds and Humboldt penguins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Islas Palomino, lima, Callao Peru
11:30 Swim with wetsuits
We arrive at the farthest point, Palomino Island, which houses a large colony of sea lions (Sea wolves), where we can swim with neoprene suits with freedom, is an unforgettable moment full of emotions.
12:35 Back to the Marina Club
It begins the return through cliffs and islets of impressive shapes. A snack is served before arriving at the pier.
13:00 Arrival to the Callao
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Mar Adentro Excursiones / Mar Adentro Peru, Jorge Chavez 120, Callao 07021, Peru
2: Miraflores, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Only if you are staying in Miraflores and book the recommended shuttle service. Please write us your Hotel or Airbnb name and address to pick you up between 8 30 and 9 00 AM. +- 15 Minutes because traffic or other issues.Ports
- Av. Jorge Chavez 120 Chucuito, Callao
- ABTAO submarine MUSEO
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Dress code: swimsuit, your towel, your hat, sun protector, warm clothing, raincoats
- Take care of your personal belongings The company is not responsible for losses.
- If you book transfer round trip from Miraflores, provide us your address
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.