Visit to Catherine's palace with the amber room
Among all the imperial summer palaces of the Romanovs, perhaps the most prominent is Catherine's palace! During this tour you will have a perfect chance to see the treasures that this museum keeps. First they will pass through its golden rooms decorated with beautiful dishes, bronze and glass lamps, canvases and vases. Then you will see its famous amber room and stroll through the garden located on the shore of a large lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Skip the line service
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Get a wonderful chance to visit Catherine's palace! This palace is world famous for its huge golden rooms, mirrors, beautiful dishes and amber room. This room is considered one of the 8 wonders of the world, which was lost in the years of World War II and was rebuilt for the thirteenth year of the city. It took 24 years to rebuild it, 6 tons of amber were used and 11 million dollars spent.
During the guided tour in Spanish, you can see Catalina's palace with the Amber room and stroll through the palace garden.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Passenger port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.