Visit to Dala and Train Experience
In the morning after breakfast, meet your local guide and enjoy the sightseeing tour to the town of Dala and transfer to the Nanthida jetty for the ferry boat. The town is famous for it’s the life of trishaw people, the Orphanage houses and local markets. After sightseeing, get back to Yangon by ferry boat in experiencing the ship-yard on the river of Yangon and drive to the station named Yangon Circular Train, which was rebuilt in 1954 by Myanmar architect with the traditional Myanmar architectural style.
The wandering journey by a circular train gives you a great chance to see a slice of local people life, and it will take around 3 hours for the complete journey and ends at the first station you take.
Return to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Ferry boat, Train Ticket
- Snow Tower
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Central Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Yangon
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any other services not mentioned in program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Central Railway Station, Kun Chan Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) 11222 Myanmar
Get train experience and touch the daily life of local people and nature
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
You can see the rural life of local people, local trishaw and boat experience, visiting to orphanage schools
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will only pick up you at hotels in downtown area.
Departure Time :9/9/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.