Visit to Death Hotel in Varanasi
Have you ever thought, what every Hindu wants after death ? Paradise or Heaven ? No, it is Moksha or Salvation.
We invite you to explore a hostel wherein people check-in to die ..... also known as Death Hostel or Salvation House.
• Guided visit to Death Hostel to Varanasi
• Interact with those who are going to die in next few days
• A guided death house tour to Varanasi
• Know what a person regrets and wish for when he is at edge of death
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A personal English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by a private medium car
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Goods and services tax
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Everything which is not mentioned in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Assi Ghat, Sdkfjl, Varanasi 221005 India
Pick-up at 09:30 Hrs from your Hotel and drive to visit to Death hostel with your guide. Mukti Bhavan provides accommodation to those who wish to breathe their last in Varanasi. Sounds strange, doesn’t it ? The fact that 15,000-odd people have died at Mukti Bhavan ever since its inception might help you grasp the reality of this phenomenon.Hindus believe that the one who dies in Varanasi attains moksha, or salvation. Dying in Varanasi is believed to help the soul break out of the endless cycle of birth and death.Though these beliefs are highly debatable, every year, hordes of believers flock to this holy city, hoping to attain redemption in death here. Most of these are old, retired people who are expecting death and wish to embrace it in the holy land of Kashi (Varanasi).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We shall pick all our clients from their Hotel at 09:30 AM daily.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear full sleeves clothes
- Don't or take any photo unless you are allowed for it from in house guests
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.