Visit to Flower City of Pyin Oo Lwin from Mandalay by day return trip
Enjoy a day visit to Pyin Oo Lwin known as Flower Land, pleasant hill town located in the Shan Highlands about 70km east of Mandalay. Pyin Oo Lwin is famous for its flowers and vegetable industries, aided by a cold climate that made it popular among the British during colonial rule. Explore some colonial style houses still stand around the Botanical (National Kandawgyi) Garden which spans a total of 240 acres and features a butterfly museum, bamboo garden, pine forest, aviary, orchid garden, fossils museum, and rock garden. Pwe Kauk waterfall, a popular picnic spot and seeing Burmese families picnicking and enjoying themselves.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver and private transportation with air-con car
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for the visits
- Ddrinks and beverages
- Horse cart fees if you request horse cart ride
- Camera fees and personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - National Kandawgyi Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo), Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo), Mandalay Region
This journey starts by picking up at your hotel in Mandalay and drive to PyinOoLwin, once the capital of British Burma. Tour guide will explain about the Pyin Oo Lwin and its historical background.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: National Kandawgyi Gardens, Pyin Oo Lwin, Myanmar (Burma)
On arrival to Pyin Oo Lwin, stroll into the botanical garden for a few hours which is the landmark of the town and one of the most popular destinations in Pyin Oo Lwin founded in 1915.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Governor’s House, Pyin Oo Lwin, Myanmar (Burma)
Afterward, visit the Governor House, a colonial building where you can have a glimpse the real sense of distinctly British architecture, set amid deeply forested hills behind, with perfect lawns surrounding, it like a little piece of English Home Counties.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: May Myo Central Market မေမြို့ မြို့မစျေးကြီး, Pyin Oo Lwin, Myanmar (Burma)
Then visit the busy market in the center of Pyin Oo Lwin is the typical Myanmar experience. There have a lot of products from the fields, especially wines, strawberry jam, coffee and woolen clothes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Maha Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda, Mandalay-Lashio Rd, Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) Myanmar
Then continue to Maha Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda which is one of the most significant pilgrimage destinations for Buddhists.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: B.E Waterfall, Pyin Oo Lwin, Myanmar (Burma)
This fall is located near Maha Ant Htoo Kantha pagoda and there are strawberry farm, rose garden nearby. You can see beautiful waterfall and it is always busy with holiday makers enjoying themselves. You can look around the local shops stall selling local products around there.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at your hotel in Mandalay city area. You need to inform us hotel name and address in advance.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant FOC, but meals is not included in the price
- Shorts or sleeveless tops and shoes are not allowed to enter place of Pagodas and Religious area
- We suggest you to carry slipper and something to protect from the sun and the dusts
- Tour booking name should be the same as your hotel booking name to be secure pickup or need to inform us if different
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.