Visit to Madureira Park in Rio de Janeiro with Transfer
Located in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, in the heart of the suburbs, the Madureira Park is one of the largest parks in the city. It occupies an area equivalent to the size of 14 fields of the Maracanã Stadium.
The park has leisure options for the locals, such as volleyball and basketball courts, a synthetic grass field for football matches and a skate park. It is also a great place for pictures with fountains and gazebos that decorate and area with more than 800 native trees and flowers.
Since the renovations on 2015, the park has sustainable practices, such as solid waste control, use of rainwater, use of solar energy, and use of energy-saving lighting.
Tour guide and roundtrip transfer included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Madureira, Rua Soares Caldeira 115 Madureira, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 21351-080 Brazil
Madureira Park combines recreation, entertainment, sport, and music. On the weekends, the people who live on the surrounding areas visit the park to use the sport courts and other recreational spaces.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tatu skatepark, Turiaçu, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, 21540, Brazil
Enjoy watching kids and adults doing some interesting stunts on the skateboard.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arena Carioca Fernando Torres, R. Bernardino de Andrade, 200 - Madureira, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 21550-090, Brazil
Small and cozy theater. If you are lucky, we get to see locals gathering around to play samba music.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- Pier Mauá
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We do not operate this tour on Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and Carnival season.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers per Minivan.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.