Visit to Pirogoshi cave and Polican from Berat
With your professional guide, you will leave Berat at 08:30 in the morning to visit Polican as your first stop.Here you will learn the history of this city and then be prepared to admire the next stop. You will reach the Pirogoshi Cave. It is located near Corovoda. Corovoda is also known for its famous canyons. Inside Pirogishi Cave there are stalactites, stalagmites, columns, petrified waterfalls, rock formations, ponds and hidden passages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide ,Transport by Car or minivan
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons!
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages,Pick and Drop Off,Everything not in the "included" category
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corovode, Corovode, Berat County
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.