Visit to Qutub Minar, Delhi
Visit the 12th century Qutub Minar, the second tallest brick minaret of the world situated in the south of Delhi. A UNESCO World Heritage site, it is surrounded by some magnificent ruins dating back to the times of the Delhi Sultanate. Take a guided tour of the complex and step back in time as you visit the oldest surviving mosque in India.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Charges for camera usage in historic sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
You will be picked up from your hotel leave for sightseeing.
Qutub Minar is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in the Mehrauli region of Delhi. It is a 240 feet high brick minaret with five storys.
See the charming gateway, Alai Darwaza. One of the principle passages to the Qutub complex, it opens to the Quwwat-ul-Islam mosque at the foot of the tower. It is the oldest surviving mosque of India.
Housed within the same complex is a 20 feet high Iron Pillar dating back to the 3rd century B.C. that has stood the test of time without any visible evidence of rusting. It is said that if you can encircle the pillar with your hands while standing with your back to it, your wish will be granted!
Located within the complex are also the remains of an Islamic school and several Jain temples, and the tomb of Iltumish, the successor of Qutub-ud-din Aibak.
Once your tour will be finished you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in the city of DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.