Visit to San Ignacio Ruins and Wanda Mines Full day Tour
Explore the Jesuit Ruins of San Ignacio and the Wanda Mines on a day trip from Puerto Iguazu. Learn about the history of Jesuits and native peoples in the region and see many precious stones at the Wanda Mines.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual English and Spanish-Speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Ruins
- Entrance ticket to the Mines
- Entry/Admission - Ruinas de San Ignacio
- Entry/Admission - Wanda Mines
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruinas de San Ignacio, Casa de la Provincia de Misiones Avda. Santa Fe 989, San Ignacio Argentina
Enjoy a guided tour which explores the history of this area. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Jesuit mission was built by the Spanish Conquistadors in the 17th century. The ruins were discovered in 1897 and restored between 1940 and 1948. Learn about the construction, life, and customs of the Guarani aborigines and the Jesuit occupiers of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wanda Mines, South of the Iguazu Falls, Wanda N3376CGA Argentina
Visit the mines of precious stones in the city of Wanda. The mines are a series of caves where you can enter to see the raw gems within. Discover the miners’ hands-on approach to ensuring that full geodes are kept as whole as possible. See multiple types of precious stones such as amethyst, milky quartz, clear quartz, amongst others.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from central hotels in Puerto Iguazú or on the way to the falls If you are staying far away from down town please contact the operator to coordinate a meeting point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.