Visit to Sillustani
Discover the wonders of Puno visiting the mysterious funerary towers, or also known as Chullpas of Sillustani. Surrounded by funerary towers and a beautiful lake, Sillustani is the most important pre-Inca cemetery in Peru, where they buried more than 4 thousand people.
If at the end of your visit to Puno, you did not have time to know this fantastic site, you can do it by taking advantage of the way to Juliaca airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Professional guide
- Ticket entrance to Sillustani
- Entry/Admission - Sillustani
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sillustani, Puno Peru
We will pick you up from your hotel, and go towards the archaeological center of Sillustani. This complex is located on the top of a peninsula, surrounded by the beautiful Lake Umayo. This place has funerary towers built by the "Kolla" community, before the Inca Empire development. A lot of mummies have been found in these towers, including important people as priests.
Then, we will go to visit a local family that breeds Alpacas, to show us their food, their lifestyle, their looms and how they maintain ancestral customs.
At the end of the visit, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Puno hotels, or from hotels located on the shores of Lake Titicaca
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You should bring hat, sunglasses, coat, sunscreen
- Puno has an average altitude of 3,800 M.A.S.L., so we recommend prior acclimatization to start the excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.