Visit to the Alexandria Museums
* Enjoy visiting the Greco-Roman Museum.
* Discover aquatic species at the Aquatic Museum.
* Discover the National Museum of Alexandria.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- * pick up and drop of
- * Special car from Cairo to Alexandria.
- * Guide in Alexandria.
- * Lunch at the restaurant.
- * Mineral water / cola while traveling.
- * All taxes.
What's excluded :
- * Entry tickets for museums
- * Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alexandria National Museum, 110 El Horreya Rd. Raml Station, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
In the morning our representative comes to take you by private car to Alexandria and when you arrive you start to visit:
1- Greco-Roman Museum: Museum of Archeology in Alexandria, Egypt.
It displays a wide variety of monuments found in Alexandria and its surroundings
2 – Museum and Institute of Aquaculture: a small museum includes several species of fish and animals of Bahrain and the Red and also includes other species living in fresh water such as Nile and Amazon.
3 – Royal Jewelry Museum: The museum includes a collection of the finest and most beautiful royal jewelry, which was worn and decorated by members of the Alawite royal family in Egypt
4- Archaeological Museum at the Bibliotheca Alexandrina: The idea of hosting an archaeological museum inside the Bibliotheca Alexandrina Cultural Complex was born when a number of magnificent artifacts from the Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine periods were discovered, as part of the excavations that took place prior to the establishment of the library at this site.
The Archaeological Museum is one of the few museums in the world to display artifacts discovered at the same place.
After completing your visit to the Antiquities Museum you will take your lunch at one of the local restaurants and after the completion of lunch you will complete the rest of the museum visits
5- Alexandria National Museum: The museum displays about 1800 artifacts ranging from the Pharaonic era to the Ptolemaic period in which Alexandria flourished and then the Roman, Byzantine and Islamic eras.
6- sunken museum (sunken archeology): The search for sunken antiquities began with the interest of the fond of civilization Prince Toson observation of one of the English pilots over the waters of Abu Qir Bay, which led to the prince reached a temple to the god Isis sunk under the water, a red granite and a length of 7.5 meters has been He is currently transferred to the Maritime Museum Park in Alexandria, as well as a marble head to Alexander the Great. Since that time, work has been limited to diving enthusiasts as well as fishermen until the last decade.
At the end of your trip you will be returned to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.