Visit to the Castle of Lorca
Come to the castle of Lorca, know each and every one of its corners. Enjoy 52,000 square meters, outdoors, in a unique environment inhabited by three different cultures.
What would you do if you could travel back in time and were King in the 13th century? Enter the Torre Alfonsina This spectacular tower, the highest point in the city. You will feel like the king of the world from the roof of the tower with spectacular views of the Guadalentín Valley and incredible sunsets at sunset.
Have you ever been to a Jewish quarter inside a castle? Now you have the opportunity to do so and learn about the reasons that led an important Jewish community to build a synagogue within the walls of the Castle of Lorca.
Enter the Aljibe Grande where you will contemplate its beautiful semicircular arches that support the roof to form a space capable of storing more than 550,000 liters of water.
Check Schedules for tickets in the different spaces
per adult from
What's included :
- Tickets to the Castle, the Alfonsina Tower, Synagogue and large cistern
- Entry/Admission - Castle Of Lorca
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Castle Of Lorca, Calle Zonas Verdes, 30800 Lorca Spain
Walk through the Castle of Lorca, 52,000 square meters, in the open air, in a unique place where 3 civilizations coexisted together.
You will be able to know different spaces inside the Castle:
-Torre Alfonsina visit from 12.30pm. at 1.20pm.
The Torre Alfonsina is the highest point in the city, you will feel like the king of the world from the roof of the tower with spectacular views of the Guadalentín Valley and incredible sunsets at sunset.
-Archaeological Park and Synagogue visit from 1.30pm. at 2:20 p.m.
You will have the opportunity to enter the only synagogue in the Iberian Peninsula that can be visited today, which has not been desecrated by any other religion and which preserves all its parts
-The Aljibe Grande visit from 2.30pm. until 15.20h.
Used since the most remote antiquity, perfected by the Romans and brought to its maximum development by the Arabs, the Cisterns are the reservoirs for rainwater that allowed them to have this liquid vital element.
Departure Point :Castle Of Lorca, Calle Zonas Verdes, 30800 Lorca Spain
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Pet Frendly
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.