Visit to the Futebol stadiums - Buenos Aires
If you are passionate about football, how about visiting the two most famous stadiums in Argentina: La Bombonera, by Boca Juniors; and Monumental de Nuñez, of River Plate?
The tour includes the entrance to these two stadiums and their museums, where you can tour the trophy rooms and see old shirts of the teams. It is an opportunity to travel through time, in addition to listening to the stories of each club and discover how the sport emerged in the country.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Monumental De River Plate
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera)
What's excluded :
- Dressing room visit
- Optional tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estadio Monumental De River Plate, Av Pres. Figueroa Alcorta 7597, Buenos Aires Argentina
Walk through the Monumental de Nuñez stadium, River Plate, located in the tourist district of Belgrano, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera), Brandsen 805 La Boca, Buenos Aires 1161AAQ Argentina
Walk through the La Bombonera stadium, in Boca Juniors, located in the tourist neighborhood of La Boca, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It includes:Transfer from hotelGuided visits to the La Bombonera and Monumental stadiumsBilingual guide (Portuguese or Spanish)A snack with coolantOperation:Departure Time: 09h, approximatelyDuration: Tour from 6 to 7 hours approx (from departure from hotel to return)Operation: Monday, Thursday and SaturdayDoes not include:Items not described in includeDressing room visitOptional tips
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.