Visit to the Hermitage
Hermitage is one of the largest art galleries and antique museums in the world. The museum's collection occupies a complex formed by five buildings linked together and located on the banks of the Neva River, the most important of these being the Winter Palace, the official residence of the Russian Tsars. Its collection formed by more than three million works of art is stored in 365 rooms, occupying the surface of 23 thousand square meters.
Anyone who comes to St. Petersburg should not miss the chance to visit this museum and our professional guides will help you with pleasure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Currently the Hermitage has almost 3 million works of art that are stored in 365 rooms, occupying the area of 23,000 square meters. The museum covers the entire history of Western European art from the ceramics of Upper Egypt to the jewelry of the Bronze Age civilizations; It also has a complete selection of the work of artists such as Rembrandt, Rubens, Picasso and Matisse; schools like the Florentine and Venetian Renaissance with the works of Leonardo da Vinci, Ticiano and Rafael; It has the largest collection of Spanish painting outside its borders.
During the excursion our professional guides will help you get to know the most important, such as: the gala halls of the Winter Palace with the famous Malachite hall, The Little Hermitage, The Old Hermitage and The New Hermitage with the Italian painting collections, Spanish and Dutch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Passenger port of Saint Petersburg
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.